Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 18, 2010

Info Post
What is it about a few palm trees, the beach and some sunshine that makes me wonder how I landed in Montreal? Oh ya - something to do with that heavily tattooed boy that I like so much. Did I tell you he recently added my name to his collection of work? I blinked and ten of my most-beloved years yet flew by. Sigh.

Back to LA... technically I was there for work, but I somehow made it to Venice Beach and Malibu on separate days. Found some amazing boutiques on Abbot Kinney - of course amongst them I had to go see Mona Moore's Venice Beach local for myself! Other faves - Guild (could've moved in there I felt so at home) and Heist... know the online home pretty well. Found these shots of Venice Beach by Hedi Slimane (believe me - way better than my own!) I love the dark shadow he casts on such a place. Happy to be home... stay tuned.





0 comments:

Post a Comment