Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 29, 2010

Info Post
Orla Kiely AW10
Photography by the talented Carrie from wish wish wish 

I have been debating with myself on whether or not I should pop into the Orla Kiely sample sale tomorrow at Chelsea Town Hall. I know I will be spoilt for choice and faced with many tough decisions on what to buy with my few remaining pennies.. I have very little will power when it comes to pretty things of high quality as I know they will be faithful to me for seasons to come... 
Been holding onto these AW10 images for a while now but today they have reminded me how much I love everything this UK based label has to offer, so only fair really that I should share them with you lovely readers. I hope you enjoy and feel inspired!

Orla Kiely AW10
Photography by the talented Carrie from wish wish wish 

0 comments:

Post a Comment