Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Info Post
I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and realize that I don't write and show much about myself and what I do compared to other people. I don't have any cute pets or children to write about (unless you count Toulouse, but he's in a depression right now and is pretty boring). At the moment I'm working at the KTH library in Stockholm with exchange student accommodations. I do mostly paperwork and organize things in the computer system, not very exciting. I suppose I could write more about my days, but I get this weird feeling that I don't want to, that they're private. It's silly since I do regular stuff like everyone else. Anyways, I figured i could just post a few pictures that might give some kind of idea of my days.



My desk, where many great things have been made


In case you were ever wondering about the blog title, this is the reason, I hunt deer for my collection (this is part of it)


Whenever I'm bored I doodle things on whatever I might have in my purse. I just realize a couple of days ago that most of the doodles are of Carl. My subconscious is just as in love with him as I am

0 comments:

Post a Comment