Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Info Post
edwardian dress 4

edwardian dress 1

edwardian dress 3

edwardian dress 2

Wearing most glorious Edwardian dress that I am rather reluctantly planning to put in the shop upon our return this May! Should any of you claim it as your own please indulge me with pictures (the same goes for all of the shop goods - I would love to see pictures of you)!

This Thursday we leave for our west coast adventure with stops in Hawaii, La, Phoenix and an unexpected last minute addition, Vancouver, to bid a tearful adieu to my most beloved Grandpa.

I'll continue to read your happy news while we are away and will hopefully have some opportunity to update this blog as we roam the coast, but should you not hear from me for awhile do not be alarmed! I promise I am alive and doing my best to reenact Lost, Jurassic Park and Forgetting Sarah Marshall on an island in the pacific.

0 comments:

Post a Comment