Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Info Post
It's grey and rainy and pretty miserable out. I was just drinking a cup of hot chocolate - checking my google reader. No biggie. When I came upon the new posts from Liane, an amazing etsy seller who has a drool-inducing blog. And then I saw this post on heinrick ingenson and his AMAZING flickr stream. And I turned all sorts of crazy-batty-whacky-obsessive-excited!! And uhm, this is what my flickr favorites is looking like now...



Yes. That's an entire page....

Seriously. I want to hang out with this guy. Have him take me around for a day. Maybe steal a peeling piece of wallpaper or two. I'll pack a picnic lunch! Make sure there's plenty of empty memory cards and charged batteries!!! Please! Please! Pleaseeee!!!













0 comments:

Post a Comment