Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Info Post
Sisters Katrin Alda and Rebekka in Reykjavik, September 2009.

Photo by me.

kalda



Kalda
Katrin Alda and Rebekka also own one of my favorite stores in Iceland Einvera
where they sell their label Kalda


"Based in Reykjavik, the twosome own Einvera, a cencept clothing store that represents individualism, self-expression and originality. The inception of KALDA was the design of few items for Einvera, which received instant appreciation and encouraged them to take their creativity further. The philosophy behind KALDA is to create unique items without substitudes that are ideal for individuals who find satisfaction in swimming against the mainstream.
All KALDA products are made at our own studio in Iceland."


I bought two of their designs last time I was in Iceland, I'm in love whith the long dress!: Get yours here Kalda














photos jói kjartans

0 comments:

Post a Comment