Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 16, 2010

Info Post








(all photos thanks to this wonderful set on flickr!)

Landon and I are set to embark on our first tropical vacation in a week from today and I find that I am rather unprepared for our beachy destination (particularly in the swimwear department)! I have a few sweet vintage suits but they are too serious and dark for this particular outing and so I turn to you, internet buddies, where do you find your party-time swim attire? (Our destination is that glorious island of Jurassic Park.) Ideally one of those suits pictured above (especially the bear suit with the big bow and matching hat) would miraculously appear in my luggage (my fingers are not crossed). Any hints as to where I can find a suit in the city or some super online shop? Many thanks in advance! (and then there is the issue of summer footwear... ru-roh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment