Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 16, 2010

Info Post
When I dress, I always make sure to keep the focus on my legs. I own very few low cut shirts and I own lots of fun pantyhose and stockings (no leggings, they're not flattering at all). In spring and summertime, my favorite leg wear are knee-socks. They don't suit everyone, but for young girls with skinny legs, they look really nice usually! Besides, my favorite clothing era, the 1960’s are full of great knee-socks inspiration around the mid era.

The Knee-sock is really the only sock (apart from the regular ankle-sock) that is non-gender specific. It is rather a reference of age than gender. You can get a sweet boyish feel with them but also very feminine, depending on what you mix them with.


1. France Gall 2.Picture by Steven Meisel 3.Twiggy 4.Yoko Ono


I bought 2 pair of vintage knee socks at a Vintage Fair a couple of weeks ago. They're both blue since I'm planning on wearing lots of navy blue and colors that go with it this spring. I'm really looking forward to wearing them when it gets warmer here:




P.S

If you're in the Stockholm area this weekend, you should come to "Vårrullen" in Tumba this Saturday and watch my film "Kyssen"! It's a film festival for young film makers and the entry is free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment