Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Info Post
easter hiking

deer friend
blurry
ct
blinky


Pictures from our Easter weekend trip with Wray to her wonderful family home in Connecticut. It was perfect! Again, I must cut this a bit short due to benadryl induced daze (in attempt to tame a collection of itchy red bumps on my face that feel like misquote bites and are refusing to go away. Has this ever happened to any of you?) I've heard that allergies have been particularly bad this season. I promise I'll stop bombarding you with my various skin ailments one day. I made a few silly videos of our last two spring weekends that you can see here and here (featuring turkeys and turtles)!

Goodnight friends!

P.S. Our servers have been down quite a bit these last few weeks so if you've emailed us and not heard back please email us again and we'll get back to you, many apologies for the inconvenience! Also, Landon has made a new website (ANOTHER WEBSITE!) for his design projects - I think it's quite beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment