Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 24, 2009

Info Post
strawberry pie

Today is the first of the three sunny and warm days the weather man is promising us here in Montreal! I've spent the afternoon shopping for fresh groceries and baking a Strawberry chocolate pie for my beloved roommate and best friend, Stef!

In other news, it's official! My Sister and I are moving into an apartment together in September! The whole thing is a little bittersweet, since I'll be horribly sad not to wake up to the sound of Stef talking to the cat while she makes her instant coffee, but with a 10 year friendship like ours, it doesn't worry me!

I have been so busy enjoying the weather and playing outside with Mike and Lola, I've barely been able to come up with anything interesting to write on this blog! But inspiration comes and goes, and it'll be back! Hopefully when I'm not being so frugal anymore, I can head out and do some thrifting again and put some new stuff up in the store!

have a lovely weekend! xo

*Fully Dressed from the Annie soundtrack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment