Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 30, 2009

Info Post
end of term
Outfit Details:
Top: Gift from Mike bought at a Salvation Army in Europe...he read my blog and remembered that I liked "picnic blanket patterns"!! it's actually an H&M shirt!
Skirt: Thrifted
Sunglasses: UO
Watch: Birthday gift from my Mother Darling :)

This was my first semester back in school after a two year hiatus and, although I still have lots to learn in the time management department, I'm pretty proud of how well I've done. I just got my first grade back for the semester, an A- in British Literature up to the year 1660! I am still waiting on my Intro to Literary Study grade and am writing my final for American History post Civil War tomorrow!
Needless to say, being a first semester University student at age 23 can be slightly discouraging at times...it's never fun to hear yourself mutter "I should have listened to my parents"...but I am more confident than ever in my ability to get through this as fast as possible and start the little life I've been planning for myself since I was a little girl!

My summer classes start on Monday and I am totally excited for the fresh start of a new semester, and applying all the things I learned about staying organized this term to my new classes and doing even better!
If any of you are also struggling to keep up in your end of semester crunch, or if you remember what that's like from when you were there...feel free to share any of your coping strategies and tactics!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment