Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, April 18, 2009

Info Post


My life has been pretty boring lately. Working and sleeping. Equal parts of both. Today I woke up early (I should have since I went to bed at 5:30... that's PM folks, not AM) and decided I wouldn't stand for this slug life any longer! I dragged Alice and Benny out to re-create my perfect morning. breakfast, books, and Bobby's. I've been trying to be good and save my pennies and I've been in hibernation/homebody that I haven't been there in months! My last visit might have been in early January! I left with a pretty brown and cream crocheted bag with a beautiful wooden handle. A cotton dress from the 40s which I can't decide on keeping or maybe dress swapping with a near and dear girl and a few other little things like a mini pink bow tie for my hair and a chambray patchwork gift for a special someone!



There's a close up of my new bag! Of course I didn't have it turned out for the outfit pictures! The skirt came from my visit to San Francisco a few months ago - I love, loove the colors so much! and That 20's silk slip is disintegrating - I keep sticking my fingers through it - but I love it so much and it works so perfectly with everything ... if only I could find something similar.. maybe someday?? maybe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment