Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 10, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket
Organic's Depression Chic look found here; Gibson Girl via image search; Luella SS09 Collection

I think I may be repeating myself on this one, but I am really in love with the Gibson Girl inspired pile-all-your-hair-on-top-of-your-head look.
I'll admit, when I have the time, I enjoy spending an hour or so doing my hair and trying out new things, but for the most part, I just don't have time and get frustrated really easily with my hair, and this seems like the perfect solution. Lazy yet elegant!
For now I still need several bobby pins to actually keep my hair up, but soon, soon my hair will be long enough to just lazily throw it all up there and stick it with a pin!
How perfect is having all your hair off your shoulders on hot, sticky, summer days?! (If they ever decide to arrive!)

On another note, two very exciting new Zooey movies are coming out in the next few months...the first brought to my attention by Isabel, and the second by Stef:



0 comments:

Post a Comment