Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 13, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket
Found Here (the Riley's are the in the bottom picture)
This post may make me seem obsessed (or reveal that I actually am obsessed...) with Zooey Deschanel, but I'm just about positive that every girl - or at least every girl who reads this blog - is equally in love with her, so I don't feel too bad.

I recently discovered (and am probably years behind, as I usually am!) Oliver People's eye wear. It's ridiculously overpriced and way out of my price range, and most of the stuff isn't really even all that special, but this one campaign video makes me love the company a little bit, and also makes me want the Riley glasses they have on their website!

As usual, I will be working my hardest in the next few weeks to find the closest knock-off replica I can, since I need to get new glasses anyway! If anyone knows of any more affordable versions of this model please let me know!

I hope everyone had a happy Easter! Mine was wonderful, and so fun-filled I didn't even think once about taking out my camera! But next week we're celebrating again with Mike's Mom's side of the family and that is when we're doing the Easter Egg hunt, so I'm sure I'll have a pretty pastel colored Easter post at some point soon after that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment