Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, April 18, 2009

Info Post

I almost dyed my hair orange this Christmas after re-watching "The man who fell to earth". Who doesn't want to look like David Bowie? Anyway, I chickened out that time because my mother and boyfriend was strictly against it. But ever since then I've been more and more tempted to get crazy tangerine hair. All of my favorite bad girls have tangerine hair and now when spring's here, orange seems like the ultimate happy spring color. I might wait until I can get some help with the dying from my positive little sister, or I might chicken out again. Anyways, here are some beautiful tangerine-haired ladies:


1. Christiane - Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo 2. Leeloo - Fifth Element

3. Pippi Longstocking

4. Lola - Lola Rennt

5. Clementine - Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment