Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 27, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket
Outfit details:
Romper and shoes: thrifted (the Romper just went up for sale in the shop!)
purse: H&M
sunglasses: UO


The weather here has been too nice to be sitting around blogging! Mike and I woke up early both days this weekend to take full advantage of the beautiful sunshine! We even drove across the bridge to sit on the grass at the marina and catch some rays with our feet in the water. As you can guess by the blinding color of my skin...I burned!
Oh well! this weather is entirely too wonderful for me to find anything to complain about! I even got to walk home from work in just a skirt and sleeveless blouse!

My last exam is this friday and then I start my summer semester, which is the last leg of stress in my life before my much anticipated summer vacation! i'm almost nervous for the time to come, since I remember how quickly my November Europe trip came and went!

I hope you're all getting as much warm, happy sunshine as we are here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment