Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, April 11, 2009

Info Post




































For my 21st Birthday my Aunt booked me a flight to her second house in Spain. Where exactement I dunno, but somewhere near LLoret de Mar and Barcelona on the other side.

While growing up I've seen many photos and heard a lot of stories about this place and I can say I'm very happy to have been there myself now aswell. Although the weather was a little bitch most of the days, we did enjoy the sun who came out every now and then. And eventhough I do have a sun-burn, read: tanktop/singlet burned on my body, these few days have been great!

Eating, talking, walking, driving, I still have no clue how you would survive there without a car, more eating, more talking, laughing and overall: great! We plannend more trips, so there will be another part. But for now, merci for the awesome time and great birthdaygift. I'm sure I'll be back.

Oh, and ofcourse, since all the hectique before, I'm feeling mucho better too, more relaxed, rested and fresh. Results are already to be seen, for example: MYKROMAG.COM, new teaser as the first issue is about to be launched. Yay! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment