Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 17, 2009

Info Post















The other day, Amsterdam was full of men wearing skirts. Or actually, I can't really call them skirts, because they have their own name, however, to me they are: skirts. Eitherway, the reason for this was a voetbal/soccer match between Schotland and The Netherlands. Correct me if I'm wrong ofcourse, ha.

I have to say, looking at all the grown-up guys and the fun reactions by most of the other people in town. It seems that everyone was in love with them or just let them wear, act and be the kind of guys they are.

It was such a nice thing to see, knowing I like to wear skirts, but also the fun a certain group of people can bring to this city. In which way you may see or think of it, I believe more guys should wear one. Or maybe a black skirt could fit even better, Someday. Trust me. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment