Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Info Post
I did a post a WHILE back (too lazy to dig up the link) about this Dachshund October Fest business somewhere in the states. I really didn't have very many details and for some unknown reason I didn't take the time to look it up!
Well, a few months later I remembered this fantastic event while I was sifting through old posts and did the obvious research.
I had missed the Octoberfest by about a month, but promised myself I would catch the next one, which is in the spring.
Well I had forgotten about the whole ordeal until Isabel sent me a link to someone else's blog that had posted about the dang thing!
Well I promptly went to the Dachshund Friendship Club homepage to find out when and where my weiner dog and I would need to travel!
It turns out it's in April and it's not far at all! It's in New York City and is held twice a year (October and April) in Washington Park Square and I'M GOING TO BE THERE!



Who is into taking an early spring roadtrip to NYC for a day of walking in an ankle-deep-sea of HAPPINESS whilst singing along to the INTERNATIONAL DACHSHUND ANTHEM?!?!!?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment