Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Info Post


I'm a bit in love with this, cover, or no, or maybe, from Fault Magazine. The music-superstar-mag who deliver fun and refreshing names and photos. I couldnt, not share this with you. I just saw it.. Anyway!









As we shot the cover and backcover for MykroMag, I couldn't help peeking what other magazines came up this next issue. My fav ofcourse is Interview, as shown above. It's truly amazing the red-line they have and the strong and refreshing arty covers. From Andy till now, forever the best. One of my favs.

Oh and..




Agyness works the Vogue Korea January 2009 cover, again. But this time, she's the star. Also the hair, the bit Marilyn look, I have to say, as it remind me, a little more modern to the Carrie-hairdo in season 4 or 5, maybe I see a new trend coming. Short curly hair, wouldn't that be nice. And no more girls in skinny-jeans. Wow.


source: myspace x tfs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment