Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Info Post

I'm still floating around on a little Christmas cloud filled with wonderful gifts, amazing family gatherings, delicious meals and a general feeling of happiness.
Leaving my happy holiday bubble behind to enter the time-to-better-yourself-with-motivational-New-Years-Resolutions phase is feeling a little tedious this year.
Partly, it's made me revert back to my re-occurring desire to leave Montreal behind and start over in a new city, but mostly, I've managed to scrounge up all the will power I have and my resolutions this year are some of the best I've come up with so far!
I won't bore you with all that self-obsessed mumbo jumbo though. Instead I'll share with you some of my favourite Christmas moments of 2008!






I hope all of you had a lovely Christmas too! Tomorrow I think I might post a little more about some of my plans for 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment