Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 22, 2008

Info Post








As many of you may know I'm in fucking Tokyo! I've always wanted to got o Tokyo and now that I'm here I know why: it's fucking amazing! I love love it so far. However, I expected it to be more crazy, more extreme.. havnt seen that really, but maybe we'll run into something today.

At this very moment, it's 4am and I can't sleep. Sam is lying next to me, asleep ofcourse and I'm awake. Bah! Maybe after blogging this I should make a small thingy on where to go today, however, we already did that in a way. Do wonder if theres a nighstore open, maybe I should get myself some more Inari. Yumm!

Anyway, to talk about yesterday.. we did an IPB thiny, since Sam is working for KLM, which means we flew here quite cheap, but we could only get on board if there were seats left! The flight ofcourse was overbooked, but we tried it anyways, and at the final moment, with a few other IPB'rs, a family of three and us got in! Really, I wanted to kiss the lady, we were so fuckign happy!

A few 11 hours later, we arrived, took us a zillion time to get by subway to the hotel, which turned out to be pretty nice, in the Asakusa Area and only a small ride away from all the lights and action! Then it was off to Shibuya, for a little shopping and eating and because of the, lets say, a zillion hours of not sleeping we went back to the hotel and went to bed around 11ish.

Another day, maybe another blog, lateron. But for now, I should get some more sleep, but I'm just not tired. The same old story, ha. Tokyo Tokyo, we're in fucking Tokyo, aaaaaaaaaaah! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment