Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, December 19, 2008

Info Post





As I just uploaded the photos from my camera, it kicks my mind how much I've been working these last couple of weeks. The killer one, as I may call it, was this Sunday for MykroMag as we've shot 11 boys in one day, included cover and backcover. Craaa-zy!

Here above, it's the second part of the shoot with Viviane Sassen and Nimue Smit. I still can't tell you about where it's for or when it's popping out, but trust me, the photos are fucking amazing!

Also check Jan Clemens and Jean Paul, cute as always. Love you guys!










Next pick of the zillion photos I just uploaded.. the 'NL, New Luxury'-store from Alexander van Slobbe and Francisco van Benthum, as both, strongly working together, can now be find in one store.

The opening was petit, the musthave-feeling was not really there, but the store.. the store looks absolutely amazing. Also, the clothes, I love Orson + Bodil and Wolf by Van Benthum, both show the real dutch talent.

I can assure you, if you're looking for something special, something dutch, gorgeous and very wearable, the NL, New Luxury-store, is the place to be!

NL, New Luxury: Jacob Obrechtstraat 20, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment