Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 15, 2008

Info Post
Saturday I kidnapped Jeff and we invaded The Distillery for the evening!! (this is also the place where I shot some of my first etsy photos!) I work with a really sweet girl who happens to live in the most amazing space and she was so kind enough to let us spend the evening shuffling things around and setting up lights in all the little nooks of her loft.
My original idea for the clothing for this series ended up taking a totally different turn - I have this amazing black dress I wanted to use and was thinking I'd pair it with pretty cream dresses and fur collars - but then I found the dress with the pockets and stripes and instead I was inspired by the the bright colors of a carnival .. and also the small town ladies and children who get dressed up to go to a carnival!
I had plans to sell everything, but as soon as I put those dresses on I couldn't part with them! So, as of right now I'm being a greedy little thing and holding onto them - BUT, there are a few other pieces I had picked out that we didn't get to photograph that will be going onto etsy within the week (or maybe weekend!) so be sure to check there for them! (including a really adorable purple wiggle dress, and a great red pseudo-tuxedo/ascot style blouse)



The Letterpress Series

The Letterpress Series

The Letterpress Series

The Letterpress Series

0 comments:

Post a Comment