Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 15, 2008

Info Post
There are certain wonderful items that are worth spending a little bit more money on, they are what I call "investments" because they are usually very special pieces that are either great quality, one of a kind or something I've been eye-ing for a very long time.
Hair accessories are not one of those things. I went on a mission to find some cute little pieces to accesorize my various Christmas outfits this weekend and found loads of adorable headbands and hair clips adorned with things like feathers, flower petals, bows, beads, etc. but most of them were selling for the price of a dress!!!!

I decided to attempt this DIY business everyone seems to be getting into and went to the dollar store (the one at Peel metro, the best one in Montreal!)and found the necessary arts and crafts materials.
i went home to my parents house to use their glue gun and within 10 minutes (and for under 10$) I managed to create 4 head bands and 3 hair clips that are perfect for the holidays!
Mike also tried his hand at being "artsy" and created a lovely decorated Kleenex box that we dedicated to my parents for their 23rd wedding anniversary!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment