Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Info Post



I'm stuck in hell, for a small bit. After my bike who died on Friday, to whatever.. listen!

Yesterday I was telling a friend about Sam and I who are hopefully taking a lastminute trip to Tokyo this Sunday or Monday, when it accured to me I had to get a new paspoort! So by the time I got home, I wanted to get my old one and with some extra money I can simply get a new one on time.

But hey, little mess-maker as I may call myself from now on, ofcourse couldn't find his paspoort, which turned into running in circles this morning going from Gemeentehuis to the Police and back and so on, three hours and 150euro later , I can, hopefully, pick my new one up tomorrow at 12ish.Thank god!


Next thing to blog about is probably the photo here above. Jan send me an email as he's in Costa Rica for a month. Oh gosh I miss him, but it's good to know he has the same feeling. Also I just spoken to Daime on the phone, knowing we should hook up a bit more next year, or how lovely it was again just having a tea and talk with Chriz lastnight. I will plan more time with close friends next year, instead of running around with my phone all-day. Oh and Pief, I will drop by for dinner, I promise. :)

Anyway, my room ofcourse is a mess today, as I was looking for the paspoort and couldnt control myself. The rest is all fine though, ha. Also my brother and I are spending more time together as I'm home more often. Cooking together and simply having some good talks and fun. It feels great as we're totally different, that in the end we do share some of the same opinions and ideas. It acc. me about cooking tonight, I have this courgette thingy in mind, not sure he's very up for that. Ha.


Oh well, life on this side of town is going well. And with Christmas on her way and the cold outside my window I'm looking forward to 2009. But ofcourse, first my trip to Tokyo, or maybe Hong Kong? We'll see. At least, all the tips are very welcome. Everyone who ever been to Tokyo, email me! Ha. Plus.. we should book a hotel, yeah, we should. Tips? :)


I'm off to work again. And pick my bike up first. Oh well, Tokyo! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment