Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 28, 2008

Info Post













































It took me a small hour to upload it all as the internet-cntn is a bit slow, however.. looking back the these last couple of days, I find myself smiling and almost crying, knowing tomorrow we're heading back to Amsterdam.

From some sightseeing here in Asakusa to going to ArtyFarty, probably the most fun gay-club in town, with the most horrible music, but so horrible that it's fun again. After almost going to Womb yesterday, we went back to ArtyFarty, where we ran into some familiar faces, such as Nicola, who took us for a little shooting this afternoon.

If you read this, next time we'll do the karaoke and you still get some money, bitch. Anyway, whatelse.. Oh indeed, the fishmarket, but since we went out and couldnt get up ar like night or early early morning, we went during lunch and ofcourse the end was there, so we only saw a few huge tuna-fishies but thats all. However, seeing how big it is and taking a small walk to the street/market next to it, the day, with the sun and all, was mucho fun!

Today I wanted to see some cosplay-kids and dressup dolls, however when passing the Yoyogi-park we only saw like 5 of them, mostly goths and they were way too posy, or may I say, attention-ho-like. Sort off. Eventhough I was wearing my featherskirt, who Sam truly dislikes, but thats a whole other story..

And so, from the hotel, a bit tired, eating some last snacks, I dunno their names, I'm almost off to packing my luggage and go to bed. I will blog about Tokyo when I'm back in Amsterdam, but I'm sure it will not be anything negative. I'm having the time of my live, I'm looking forward to 2009, I know Sam so much better, finding him one of the best and gorgeous people I've met in 2008, and I know we'll took this friendship to a whole other level this upcoming new year.

I start to miss my friends and fam, so going back is alright, but Tokyo.. there will be an entire chapter in my book of live, no doubt. Tokyo feels good, I knew it! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment