Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 15, 2008

Info Post

There comes a time in every blogger's tenure where real life must take priority, where a break is needed, where other things are what's most important. For me, dear readers, now is that time. I don't know how long I'll need – at least until the end of the year, maybe longer, maybe forever – but I do want to be sure to thank you. Blogging has never been about numbers, or profit, or ad sales for me. It has been something I have done purely for personal enjoyment, because I love fashion and design and the little things like Marshmallow Fluff labels. The fact that so many of you have taken the time to come here every day has just been the icing on a big, fabulous, be-bowed cake. Truly, thank you.

Have a very happy holidays. Wear your prettiest, poufiest dresses and think of me. I'll see you soon.

xoxo,
Ms. Spinach

0 comments:

Post a Comment