Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Info Post
The last chapter, 2008 is coming to an end and we're almost about to start with 2009.

Looking back I see myself as one of ELLE Style Awards finalist, giving it my all and, running around during fashionweek in a pink furrcoat, or any other eyecatching look, I see myself falling in love, I see you and the spiders, I see small trips in an almost broken car, or a dead one sort off, I see you laying on the floor, passed out, I see many parties, lots of friends, or lots of people I call a friend, I see trips, lots of trips, I see mucho cryingmoments, but also many smilingones, ofcourse a lot of shopping, expecially after losing my luggage in the Thalys, I see dreams come true, I see MykroMag, I see myself grow, I see kofta, and always the three garlic pieces, I see us in London, or you with my leathertrousers on your head, I see us, ofcourse, and dancing with you in Tokyo, I see myself get shitted with birdshit, I see you fall apart, I see myself dying a little, I see lots of concerts, one to hold one or another, others where we simply loose our minds, I see us skydiving, I see gorgeous photos you took of me in London, I see you grow, I see haircuts, I see us biking around in Paris, I see lots of couscous, I see more horrible movies, I see double f, I see a lot.

Some of the most beautiful things, some very horrible ones. But in the end, I mostly see myself, here, in bed, smiling, while listening to some music, loving 2008 and very much up for 2009. I will change a bit more, I will not let anyone take advantage of me anymore and I will try to take a little better care of myself. Thank you all. Expecially a few. No names, you know who I mean if you're one of them.

This year, 2008, has been very important to me, I've learned a lot, and and.. oh whatever, fuck 2008. Up to 2009! Hell yeah! x





source: youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment