Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Info Post

…that the second I make a conscious decision to take a blogging break, new inspiration and ideas start flooding into my head.

I've been on a huge Keri Russell kick for awhile now – she's just so naturally fresh-faced and always manages to channel a stylishly downplayed elegance. The pretty new spread in January's InStyle completely reinforced that image, and also made me instantly want a White + Warren oversized cashmere scarf. Love.

Alas, I have hit the end of my personal holiday budget, and can't really justify the $275 price tag. But then I saw Childhood Flames show off her new chunky cowl from etsy shop Ozetta and realized it was the perfect oversized, cozy necked alternative. Because, after all, it's a frosty 19 degrees today. Stay warm out there, kids…

0 comments:

Post a Comment