Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 29, 2008

Info Post





Dear Sam,

From being someone nice to becoming a real friend, I wasn't scared we wouldn't get along these couple of days on our trip in and to Tokyo, but I would never expected it to be so relaxed, so amazing and almost perfect, as it truly was.

I hope you know you're an amazing person, or at least as far as I got to know you at this very moment, to me you truly are. And besides the fact you're kind, you also have ambition and mostly a charm over you that will help you to succeed in all the dreams you have in mind. And with all the long talks about the future, I'm sure it will work out for the both of us!

Whatever happens, no doubt our friendship will grow in 2009 and more trips will follow. While writing this, being home again and not having you by my side, I'm sort of already missing you.

Thank you, for the flight and all of you in Tokyo, but mostly for all the moments, from serious conversations to crazy dancing, open-talks and whatever more. The fun, the time, the running, the laughs, the bullshit and all the rest.

See you tomorrow, no doubt.

Love,
Sonny







In the end, like now, I would say 'WOW', but then again, 'I'm all about HIPHOP so I dunno.' Ha. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment