Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Info Post
As far as the content of my blog, this video goes against the grain, but it is imperative i share this anecdote with all of you!

A few months back when I was (miserably) working at Le Bizou for extra money (which I wasn't receiving) a character named Chuggo came in for drinks. He spent the night (the ENTIRE night) talking to me about Kristina (who was waitressing with me that night). He insisted that I repeatedly tell her that she was a "fiery goddess" and that she was the "kind of girl who could make Chuggo change his ways from bad, to good!"

Needless to say, his relentless attempts to win my fiery friend over were in vain, but I did get one nice compliment out of it all;
"oh. you're pretty dope too i guess. but SHE is a fiery goddess!"

Chuggo left the bar that night never to be seen (by me) again...

...Until last night, when Kristina casually pulled me over to her computer, told me to close my eyes and showed me this:



I think it speaks for itself. There isn't much I could possibly say that could make it any more amazing than it already is.
But just in case some of you think Chuggo is actually a small witty bald guy who is making fun of bad rappers. He isn't. This is his big single. Chuggo at his most serious.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment