Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 1, 2008

Info Post
Coming home has been pretty bittersweet. On one hand I feel like all I can do is mope around and wish I was still across the ocean visiting beautiful new places and eating fresh bread with my favourite man in the world, on the other hand I am so excited about seeing Stef again tonight, and to decorate my apartment and get back into fixing my room up.

I guess those are all normal reactions to coming home after a wonderful trip.

I figure the best way to ease the transition is to spend all my free time doing nothing but wonderful festive happy things. For instance, today I'm going Christmas shopping, walking Lola to Atwater Market to get some fresh food, baking Christmas cookies and decorating the apartment with donated decorations from my Grandmaman. Tonight Stef and I finally reunite, and I'm hoping to have the cookies and decorating done by then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment