Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Info Post
Here we have a few, very grainy, photographs I was gleeful to discover in my grandmother's closet the other evening. I recently spoke about my grandmother in an interview with GlassesGlasses blog, and how she's been such an inspiration to me. As you can see she is quite a beauty and her adventurous spirit is like magic. I have many more photographs to come, as soon as I acquire a scanner that is capable of capturing images at a higher resolution, alas, here's a glimpse of what's to come!

I'd like to do a post on fashionable (or not so fashionable) grandmothers, or any parental figure that has been an inspiration to what now hangs in your closet. Send pics and a small bit about this gem of a person to info@alexandragrecco.com. All submissions will receive 10% off anything at my shop!
xo





0 comments:

Post a Comment