Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 31, 2009

Info Post
home
(The quilt is handmade by my Grandmaman!)

I'm not sure how or why this tradition started, but I've always named the apartments I live in! My last apartment was appropriately nicknamed "The Coop" because my best friend Stef and I thought that's where a couple o' hens like us should dwell!
Well I just moved into my new apartment with my younger sister and we were trying to figure out what this apartment felt like to us...Mike suggested we call it "The Pod" because he thinks we're two peas and we deserve a pod to stay in...I thought the explanation was cute, but The Pod minus the cute story behind it just sounds like some weird spaceship or something...
Then my sister's boyfriend, Chris suggested that we call it the treehouse because it's up on the second floor and just really feels like a little fort/treehouse that you'd want to live in as a kid!

We are still deliberating on the issue, what do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment