Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Info Post
Brianne Swap Pt. 3

If anyone has been following my Brianne Swap mini series, you already know that the girl sent me a little box of heaven! Each piece I wear is better than the last somehow and I just don't think I can find locations pretty enough to do the items justice!
My hair was a big frizzy-pool-hair-rats-nest this morning and knowing I had about eight hours of house work ahead of me made me too lazy to wash and fix it, so braided it would be! Once my hair was done, I looked in my closet to decide what to wear and a little light from heaven shone down on this sailor playsuit telling me I had no choice!

Brianne Swap Pt. 3

Well a little red lipstick, a hair bow and a Glen Gray record later I was dancing around my house imagining I had received news that my hubby was coming home from war or some silly thing. I can't dance for the life of me, so I can only hope my neighbours didn't see me!
With Lola on my lap and some oldies 990 on the radio I set off to try and find a worthy location to shoot this item, and as I drove by an old marina with a bunch of old waterplanes outside I had to stop and catch my breath! Unfortunately I'm only brave with my man by my side, and I was way too chicken to go and set up my tripod in front of the men who were outside in uniforms washing their planes....

Brianne Swap Pt. 3

so I drove a little further and settled for the Chambly falls as a location. Not that they aren't picturesque, but it just wasn't the feel I was hoping for with these photos. None the less, this outfit speaks for itself, and so here we have edition three of my Brianne Swap series!
And really, with all the complaining I've been doing about the summer heat, a nice little summer playsuit was just what I needed to remind me how fun summer can be if you just indulge a little in it!

Brianne Swap Pt. 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment