Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 30, 2009

Info Post

I got the nicest note from a reader this week (hi Krista!), asking if I was planning to bring back my Project Runway recaps. To be honest, I hadn't even watched an episode of the new season yet, but it was the push I needed to break out the Tivo and get my Tim Gunn on. (Oh, Tim. I know you've been busy working your magic at the Liz Claiborne Co. -- nice job so far on the Liz and Kate Spade lines, btw; love that Isaac Mizrahi and Deborah Lloyd! -- but I've missed you.)

I've recapped episode one over here and episode two right here, should you care to weigh in on the Mitchell-is-a-mess mania. I like that the designers are kind of crazy without being horribly annoying... yet (oh Stella, I do not miss you at all). Should be a fun season.

In other news! We're shipping the Fall issue of FW to the printer tomorrow, so I'll have a little break for a week or two. A break in which to prepare for Fashion Week (yaaaay!) and actually blog a little more too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment