Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 24, 2009

Info Post
allison rae

This weekend my sister and I drove by the little antique barn that the family-up-the-street-from -s run, and were surprised to see it open! They sort of just open up the doors whenever they feel like, and I rarely happen to be around when that day comes!
The barn is sort of a dust filled dream with all it's trinkets and old rusty farm tools! The sun always manages to filter in just right so that it catches the dust and makes little sparkly trails from the windows! If I were any good at picture taking I would have captured it, but it didn't quite come out in the pictures.

Anyway, this is my little sister, Allison! I'm not sure I've ever "featured" her here on my blog or not! She deserves a spot though! she's just adorable and all kinds of original in the way she combines old with new so flawlessly!
She's got a little jumper on that my Grandmother made for us last year and she paired it with the prettiest little purse!
Maybe if you leave sweet enough comments, she'll consider starting a blog (or at least a Flickr account) of her own! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment