Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Info Post
HEY Beautiful People!

I have been working so much recently and been busy with deadlines so I haven't had much time to blog... but now I'm finished with most of my projects so I can finally relax a bit, hopefully going to Iceland next week to see friends and family. All the hard work has really paid off and I have been doing very exciting things with amazing people last two months which I will post here as soon as everything comes out:)

I have also been working part-time in a vintage store on Brick Lane ( Vintage heaven and This shop rocks)... the owner Tim hosts an amazing night called Die Freche Muse Me, my mom, my boyfriend and my friends Jökull, Gígja and Hugrún went together and we had an amazing time!

photos by me.
Picture 4

Picture 12

Picture 3

Picture 9

Picture 5

Picture 1

Picture 34

Picture 29

Picture 6

Picture 51

Picture 31

Picture 50

Picture 47

Picture 42

Picture 44

Picture 46

Picture 40

Picture 38

Picture 30

Picture 26

Picture 24

Picture 20

Picture 21

Picture 17

Picture 23

Picture 1

Picture 11

Picture 14

Picture 8

Picture 7

Picture 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment