Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Info Post
country mice
country mice

My sister and I have turned our parents house upside down in preparation for our move this Sunday...so we were all too glad to take a break for a little cheesy photo "sesh" when we saw how pretty it was outside!
This move is exciting for both of us for sure, but particularly for my sister since it will be her first apartment, and I thought we should make this set of photos particularly country-mouse inspired since we'll be city-mice again come Monday morning!

country mice

country mice

I wanted to feature part four of my Brianne swap series, and this seemed like a perfect setting for it. I like wearing really fancy things to do really outdoorsy stuff. My sister wore the dress I bought from Chicken Dinner Candybar a few months back and she looks so perfect in it, I'm afraid I'll feel all self conscious in it now after seeing how perfectly she wears it!
Anyhow, I don't have anything very interesting to say today since the last three days of my life have consisted of packing, packing and more packing! Once we're all settled in I'm sure I'll have lots of interesting stuff to tell you!

country mice
country mice

On Allie:
Dress from Chicken Dinner Candybar on Etsy
Belt: from the Brianne swap
Shoes: from Spring

On Me:
Dress from the Brianne swap
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Aldo


country mice
country mice

0 comments:

Post a Comment