Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, August 29, 2009

Info Post
My house


It's quarter to 10 in the morning' and I have to admit I'm still in bed and feeling so, so guilty about it. I have a scary long to do list today, but instead of chipping away at it I'm looking around my almost empty room and realizing I have only 3 days left in this house I've lived in for 3 years. A really important 3 years.

4


Please don't get me wrong. I'm excited for San Francisco... but there's certain things about this house I'm going to miss that just can't be replaced. Like my next door neighbor's flower garden, and their friendly orange cat Ella who meows at any sign of people walking by and does flips if you happen to stop and pet her. And I'll miss being able to hang all my old dresses on Alice's porch to dry in the sun after a handwashing. And being able to run downstairs and talk to Alice whenever I want, and hearing her knock on my door to come in and chat whenever she wants. And all those silly little things you might take for granted when you live just a staircase above your best friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment