Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 23, 2009

Info Post






Lara Stone By Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Vogue Paris September Issue 2009.


If you know me, you know I'm not down with this Lara Stone hype. Ofcourse I can see she's sublime, unique, gorgeous and very sexy. But I don't go wow when she walks the runway and I dislike the vamp she became. So. When I see a cover like this, eventhough she had an entire issue dedicated to and about her just a few months ago, I do smile. I think turning her into a sexy, powerfull and gorgeous brunette who plays, looks beyond sexy and is a name we all know and haven't seen, meaning her, looking like this before. Tumbs up to Carine. I guess that's why there's only on Carine and you have to love her. - Right Piersten, ha.

Tumbs up. The cover is exactly what we need. Eyecatching, without screaming for attention. Some wouldn't even see it's Lara. And to put her on the cover again, nothing wrong with that. I hope more women will follow this look, very classy. Love it! On to the next season, the shows are around the corner and I can't can't wait! x


Images though TFS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment