Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, August 15, 2009

Info Post
Time is moving so, so quickly!!! I'm moving out of my apartment in two weeks and moving to California in three!!! Ah!!!!!! I don't even want to update you on my packing progress ... I think I have a total of 4 boxes packed (gulp) but, maybe there will be some all-nighters to come. All-nighters and day trips, cuz no way am I missing out on summertime in New England. Yesterday I was hoping to visit New Hampshire with Jeff but instead we got cupcakes and bubble tea and hung around some little spot in Brookline (I really love living near the The Emerald Necklace, exploring is always the perfect go-to on uncertain summer days)

The Emerald Necklace


This is a little outfit I hope to wear to the Woodstock Fair (northern Connecticut, not New York) which is one of my childhood's summer staples. Typical county fair type stuff. Biggest pumpkin contests, fried food, and carnival rides. There's something about a colorful striped skirt that yells ferris wheel and cotton candy, oh and that zebra gum too!

The Emerald Necklace


Anyway, enough chatter. I have so much sewing and packing and sewing to do it's unreal. More to come though - I just realized I'm already two blog posts behind what I have pictures for!

The Emerald Necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment