Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 30, 2009

Info Post
I just want to say thank you to everyone who came and bought things today! And I also want to say that there's a pile of things that didn't sell sitting by the side of our house ... so, come one come all!

Here are some photos from our day!



my junks

stoop sale

This is me! I found two aprons amidst the junk I was selling that I thought matched my dress quite nicely. I wore the brown one the first part of the day and switched over to the green for the rest of the afternoon. I decided to keep both.

oh that's me!

stoop sale

And my favorite part of the day was this really, really amazing dog. Named Beatrice I think? She was so sweet I want to take her to SF with me!

best dog!!

This is a picture of a picture that someone took with a polaroid camera I was selling. She bought the camera and left the picture!

my junk


Just so you know, I've marked a lot of stuff down in my etsy shop - things need to be outta there by Friday - and as the week progresses I'll be marking things down more and more..! so, if you wanna haggle on anything, that's totally fine! (although the romper and penguin dress prices I can't budge on)

yay! happy sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment