Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 21, 2009

Info Post





Photography MINORU KABURAGI - Styling SONNY GROO
Model LINDSEY WIXSON at Marilyn-NY

Hair TETSUYA YAMAKATA - Makeup CHIHO OMAE
Ass Styling MARTIN GREGORY - Ass Hair TOMOKO SATO



The new issue of Blend is out and hits the stores by Monday I guess. In the issue you'll find one of the stories I did in New York; the one with the amazing Lindsey Wixson. I truly fell in love with her, as she's great to work with, so young and so so unique. And as I came up with the idea to give her red hair, Tetsu handmade her a red wig which took over eight hours, but the result is to die for.

I'm very happy seeing the photos in print. Above I posted a few of the bunch.

Such a great team, such a great day. I can't wait to be back! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment