Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 10, 2009

Info Post
Sometimes you meet people who may look like your new best friend.

Sometimes you feel like you're in love.

It may be, that each and every single one of them is a connection to another one. People connection people. In a business way, in a way of love. Friendship may be forever, but the way of finding it, may come in a whole different one.

Tonight I thought about love. The ones I love and the ones I fell in love with. Maybe to them I was a connection to many others. Maybe they have been a connection to some ones too. Thinking, wondering and feeling. This all in this way. It almost makes sense.

And even though I miss some of them, even though I wish things could be like they once were. A good old friend, a good old hug, a save feeling, those memories I will always treasure. Who knows what will happen in a new chapter. Or who may connect me by tomorrow.

All I know is that I miss you, all of you, my forever friends. And as it may never be like it once was, I hope you know, you are forever in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment