Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Info Post
This is my best friend Stef.
Photobucket

We met and became best friends in homeroom period on the very first day of grade seven. September 2008 was our tenth anniversary! Two years ago we moved in together, against all kinds of people telling us it would ruin our friendship. Well I can honestly say it has had the opposite effect and I'm closer with her than ever! Today is the official end of our leasehold together and although I'm all kinds of excited about living at my parents this summer and with my sister this fall, it's sort of a bitter sweet kind of excitement because it really does feel a little bit like the end of something!
Photobucket
I'll cut the sap, there has been way too much of it in my posts recently, but I guess I'm feeling a little sentimental about the move!
Now I just have to think about all the fun sleepovers and late night phone chats we'll have like before we lived together! Breakfast at Restaurant John and jogs along the canal late at night!
Photobucket

I loved every second of our roommate-ness Steffy! I will miss chatting with you from the room next to yours and laundry days and random bottles of wine before bed! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment