Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 26, 2009

Info Post

A trend which I'm terribly sick of is the borrow clothes from your boyfriend look. My boyfriend has terrific taste but I wouldn't want to look like his little brother, wearing his clothes. I love androgyny fashion, but wearing oversized sweatshirts is getting old now, isn't it? I'm looking forward to tight blouses and long floating skirts. Boys should borrow their girlfriend's clothes and not the other way around. The grunge trend is cute for a while, but I miss the sophisticated sexy look where showing skin was a turn off compared to an elegant suit. Am I the only one who's fed up with all the breasts in American apparel ads and Urban Outfitters skirts that barely cover your butt? (I realize that I probably am, but I will still express my own point of view!). It's time we get covered up and be sensual, not tacky (men and women!)

Moodboard:

1. George Harrison with pearl necklace* 2. David Bowie 3. Picture by Rodney Smith 4. Pattern for 70's clothes 5. Felted hat 1927 6. Picture by Cecile Beaton 7. Audrey Hepburn


*I wrote that this was Ringo Starr first, but the person who commented is absolutely right! Things get messed up when you do things in a rush

0 comments:

Post a Comment