Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 19, 2009

Info Post


I'm sort of sad to announce that I'm taking a short break from selling online. Things are just so crazy with school these days, and I just can't find the time for regular updates and getting to the post office often enough. For those of you who were following the shop, it isn't gone forever! My sister and I actually have something in the works that we're hoping to debut around the holidays, and I'm hoping the time I gain from putting Red Letter Days in vacation mode, will give us extra time to work out all our ideas!
As for the blog, I have way too much fun blogging and reading all of your blogs to let that fall to the wayside! So you can continue to expect regular updates and comments from me!
Thanks to all of you who think my useless ramblings are worth reading!!! Your comments always mean more to me than you know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment