Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 15, 2009

Info Post
tumblr_kr44yh9Csb1qa6x5yo1_500

Du2RIm6SYpcafnacTcPVh6sZo1_400

9vl95c

2w2pzro

0_23fe6_cd050e11_XL

0_2401a_89950bd8_XL

0_30cb6_13754992_XL

0_2db2e_803ffe34_XL

 by seasons in the black sun  by seasons in the black sun  by seasons in the black sun  by seasons in the black sun  by seasons in the black sun  by seasons in the black sun

most of these chill-inducing pictures courtesy of Vintage Photo. i have found myself once again in a horizontal state, i blame germy transit system and touching my face all the time. i need one of those cone collars so i can't reach my face while in public. i'm determined to make this a productive sickness and will be attempting my first knit hat (to disastrous results no doubt. one time i made my brother a scarf for christmas which he promptly misplaced and knit himself a new one with two stripes more than the first and in much better condition. out-knitted by my own brother and on something as simple as a scarf. hm.) i hope you are all in better health and are enjoying all fall's glories! pumpkin spiced coffee, wooly coats, leather gloves, stockings, and smokey air. mmm. what are your halloween costume plans? my costumes are never very inspired having gone in the past as a "deer cat", cardboard box with metallica written on it (was beavis and butthead but ended up just being the metallica box set by the end of the night), a pippi longstocking pickle and a nothing - you can see halloween dress-up is not a strong point for me, but this year i'm determined! inspire me with your brilliant costumes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment